Portfolio is seeking an ambitious, skilled and highly organized individual to join our team for summer 2019.
Candidates currently enrolled in or recently graduated with a university or college degree in marketing, business and/or communications (including relevant internship experience) will be preferred.
Communication expertise, outstanding time management skills, and a passion for business are essential to succeed in this position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Portfolio’s account leads in a variety of projects. The ideal person for this position is someone who is interested in one or more disciplines that include strategic business development, stakeholder engagement, marketing, communications, research and social media management.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who has a curious nature and is eager to learn with a team of business professionals with collectively over 150 years of experience.
This opportunity could lead to extended employment with Portfolio.
This exciting summer opportunity will play an important role in supporting the project management team. Some of the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Account coordination
• Researching industry trends and staying up-to-date on current events and news
• Drafting copy for media kits, websites, brochures and other marketing materials
• Contributing to strategic business positioning and messaging documents
• Providing recommendations on how to improve ongoing campaigns and projects
• Supporting account management team with additional tasks as needed
• Engaged and motivated to develop professionally
• Extremely organized
• Strong communication skills in both official languages
• Self-directed and works to exceed expectations
• Strategic thinker and disciplined executer
• Ability to work with deadlines and multi-task on several projects simultaneously
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment and also independently
• Job type: Contractual, on-site, 37.5 hours per week
• Must be available between June and August 2019
• Some regional travel may be required.
Please send applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 27.
Please note: while we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.